PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A GOVT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
Hindi Translator on contract:
Qualification and experience
Educational Qualification :-
(I) Master's Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level
Master's Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level
Master's Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English as compulsory or elective subjects of either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level
(II) Recognized diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to english and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in central or state government offices, including government of India undertakings.
Desirable Qualification :-
(i) Knowledge at the level of matriculation of a recognized board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the eight schedule of the constitution
(ii) Degree or diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a recognized university.
Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on the date of interview
Consolidated emoluments :- Rs. 22,500/- p.m.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The period of experience is relaxable at the discretion of Competent Authority.
- The Management reserves the right to interview those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
- Applications are liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, copies of testimonials in support of age; caste/class, qualification, experience etc. are not enclosed or received after the closing date.
- The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc will be calculated as on date of interview.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may download the Application Form and the duly filled in form affixing recent photograph accompanied with copies of testimonials in support of age, caste / class, qualification, experience etc should be forwarded at the following address. The application should also be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) payable at Mumbai in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee). The applications superscribing the post applied for should reach on or before 22.02.2017.
Joint G.M. (HR/Admin)
Pawan Hans Limited,
Juhu Aerodrome, S. V. Road, Vile Parle (West),