PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The company is in Mini Ratna Category-I and has been making profits consistently over the years. The Company requires Helicopter Pilots - on contract basis for following category:-
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS:
Technical personnel having dual AME's Licence with endorsement on Mi-172, Dauphin N / N3, Bell-407 / 206L4, Ecureuil AS350-B3 & ALH Dhruv helicopters operated by PHL. (Candidates having endorsement on more on type helicopter with higher experience will be considered for higher grade as per the rules of the Company.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) to consider only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria and mere eligibility will not confer any right for being interviewed.
ii) to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response.
iii) to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Candidates working in Public Sector / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before interview / selection.
- While applying for the post/attending the interview, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- Outstation candidates attending interview will be reimbursed AC-II Rail fare by shortest route subject to production of proof. However, they should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, flying experience, licence, medical, pay / CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of interview, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the date of interview.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
Furnishing of unsigned / incomplete / inconsistent / ambiguous information in the applications without proof of Certificates are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the application and candidature.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and should apply online. The duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, flying experience, licence, medical, pay/CTC etc. Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) shall be enclosed to the hard copy of the application to be sent by post.
Further, such of the candidates meeting the above requirement, who could not apply online may download Application Blank from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send it duly filled in affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, flying experience, licence, medical, pay/CTC etc and Demand Draft of Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn at Delhi/Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
Applications complete in all respects duly superscribed on the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: Jt. GM (HR & Admin) Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, UP.
Candidates must also bring their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are required to submit self attested copies of following documents at the time of Interview:-
- PHL Application Blank (in original) or PHL Online Application Form (copy) duly filled in & signed
- Copy of Caste/Class certificate, if applicable
- Copy of 10th Class Certificate
- Copy of CHPL / ATPL (H), RTR, FRTO, Medical Status
- Copy of last page of Log Book
- Copies of documents in support of flying experience
- Copy of latest pay slip/CTC.
The candidates must also bring their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
We fly for you